It’s always good to hear experiences and tips from your friends on their wedding planning, but admit it, everyone wants their wedding to be different.
So where to get inspirations? And hoping to surprise your family & friends?
Here are some channels that you can refer to enhance your wedding planning experience:
1. Pinterest (https://www.pinterest.com/) - Great for photos inspirations from hairstyles, gown, flowers, decorations
2. The Knot (https://www.theknot.com/) - you may get some fresh ideas from overseas real weddings where you can let your creativity flow and adapt to your own wedding.
3. Wedding Scoop (http://www.theweddingscoop.com/) - a little commercialised but overall, still serves as an informative platform especially for vendors’ listing
4. Bridestory (http://www.bridestory.com.sg/) - download their mobile app so that you can always surf for inspirations by just print screen while on-the-go
5. Instagram (www.instagram.com) - a platform which we are all familiar with... & you'll surprised that you can find wedding inspiration ideas by keying in relevant hashtags. Then again, beautiful Instagram feeds not necessary make a good vendor. Do still check out their portfolios and reviews.
Give these inspirations a twist to bring out the personalities in both of you as a couple. Convert the online visuals to real vision for your wedding day. Have fun!